YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Chapter 1: The New Beginning


"Hey what is up everyone it's TheDylanSark here with another video!" Now that I write it I never thought I would be using my own introduction to my videos on my book or blog. As of now my latest video is "Notre Dame De Paris 3D Light Up Puzzle!"
     In the beginning I never thought I would be making videos for my own YouTube channel. I would always use my channel to watch other people's videos and always be amazed at how they make videos and have so many fans and views. My first ever video that isn't even on my channel anymore, was with my friend from a 5th grade when I wanted to make my own YouTube channel. We played League of Legends at his house and I recorded it and back then I only had my Apple Laptop and no editing software but I had two things that made me want to make that one video. It was courage and desire that made me make my own channel. Who am I kidding, I'm Dylan I lost those back in elementary school along with foolishness and the habit following others. I don't want this to be a boring blog, no this is just like one of my own videos. Back to my old self, I hate myself just thinking about it now, did you know my old channel's name was HelloMysticPanda? Don't even ask what I was thinking I was wait how old was I in 5th grade? That's not the point, the point is that even in 7th grade when I wanted to get back to making videos and this time on my own and without regrets I kept that name. Sounds silly, I know HelloMysticPanda what does that even mean? This time I knew what I wanted to make, I wanted to make videos that made people laugh, made people want to watch them over and over again, and I wanted people to discover my channel and watch all of my videos and subscribe to me.
      Yet again I called one of my friends and we played League of Legends together and I recorded and that video is called "Teaching my Friend How to Leave a Game." My first official video on my channel that is still there, it's a memory or an achievement, or it was the new beginning? See what I did there, it's the title of the chapter? That video is currently 8 months ago and that was also when I was on my old computer and I edited that video on iMovie. Well thank you all for reading instead of watching to the end of Chapter 1 because this isn't a video so I can't say watch and as always I'll talk to you all later!
*This time I knew I what I wanted to make (queue Pokémon Theme Song)* 

No comments:

Post a Comment