YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Chapter 8: Just Bunch Stuff Together

   Yes welcome, come on in! Just watching anime right now, while I think about what I want to blog about. This blog I talk about what is going on this week, a new video, and whatever comes to my mind. Hi, welcome to my introduction where I talk without spoiling the blog and writing to fill up space for it to look like an introduction. Ok, I'm done rambling for this paragraph let's begin!
     Welcome to the paragraphs where I actually talk about things! Yeah sorry, again I didn't upload what a bummer right? I did record a video but I was too busy with video games to edit it so I think I will upload it for Wednesday. I will give you guys a sneak peak of the video! Blog Sneak Peak . This video was really weird because I didn't have the camera I usually use to record so I recorded this with my phone.
   Onto my next paragraph I don't know if you know this that I want to make a rap. Oh I said that in my last blog post? Too bad I'm talking in-depth behind the scenes / the making of for this rap. I'll even write some of the lines of the rap for that exclusive sneak peak. "Watch your step, this rap is going to be in depth. Trick or treating, candy to be eating." Oh so now you think you know all about my rap? For me instead of "So you think you can dance?" it's "So you think you can rap?" I made up those four lines while trick or treating because my mind is always on my mix tape. Just to confuse you more, the first line of the rap is "Merry Christmas". Good luck trying to figure out my rap because it's November and Halloween is over, so what could that mean?
   Now I usually just continue rambling but I think I will just end the blog here so get ready for this ending! I'm pretty close to the deadline time so I should go but I keep writing because literature and things. Thank you all for reading, and love you to the fridge and back!
 *Dolphin dives off chair*

No comments:

Post a Comment