YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Chapter 10: Just When Really?

   Hey, what is up everyone it is TheDylanSark here with another blog instead of video I guess. Yeah sorry about that I did not upload this week. Let's get into that in the next paragraph.
   I have two video ideas that I want to film and upload that I have not started filming yet. I was planning to this weekend but things came up. The one of the two videos is about the "Water Bottle Challenge" with an attempt from me and videos from two of my friends doing it. The other video is about some unexpected but believable news that happened at school along with some other news stories from school. I am also super happy to tell you guys (if anyone is even reading) that I am doing a huge Christmas video! This video from what I'm aiming for should be longer than my other videos and be one of my best videos ever! This video will be unique and different from my other videos except one video. I am bringing back two characters I introduced in one video which currently private, sadly. Yeah long story short I got some really nasty comments on there that were directed at me and usually I wouldn't care about but it's whatever. Also I didn't even know them but it's what I'd expect from a certain community of people. Basically I am bringing back the characters Sabrina and Max from the video "Skateboarding Expectations vs Reality." I am also adding a new character to complete this bunch which sorry, but won't be revealed yet.
   Now let's talk about collaborations and music! Leilana and I have started working once again and this time on a song. I will be playing the guitar part and she will sing it. I'm going to edit it all together and I don't know for absolute sure who's going to upload it but I'm planning on letting Leilana upload it and I want to do a music video and upload that on my channel. I'm not sure about that so don't quote me on it. By the absolute way have you seen my new channel banner. I haven't mentioned it but I put a new one. Tell me what you think about it!
   This is goodbye, end of blog and updates! I'll keep you posted weekly on all the good stuff. Love you to the fridge and back!
*Unexpected but Believable*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment