Hey what is up everyone, it is TheDylanSark here! Man I haven't posted in so long I need to blow the dust off my channel. But there is something new about my channel (sadly not an upload.) I have something's I need to complain about so, hi welcome to my blog I don't like immature people and let's begin. In this blog I talk about my new YouTube Channel art, Video Games, ranting, and my opinion on the new song from Witt Lowry (it was alright, I guess), so let's begin!
So yes that picture right above here is my new channel art. For us we can see the whole picture which is what you would see if you went on my channel on your TV. If you actually go to my channel on your computer (which you so should anyways) you will only see that middle part. On tablets and phones it gets smaller width wise of what you can see. Now this is part of a rant because let's be real here. If you have ever played League of Legends or any competitive game than you know the deal with "Elo." "The Elo rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in competitor-versus-competitor games such as chess." by Wikipedia. Now in League of Legends there is seasons (currently at Season 6, and I started back in Season 3) but every time a season ends you lose your ranking. Now people already have their elo points, it's want you get placed into matches based off of. It just annoys me that after every season I have to play Ranked and I always, and I mean always get placed lower than what I finished with. It's basically a part of the game that you have to climb back up the "Elo Ladder." It hurts my soul that this season I got placed about 5 ranks lower than what I finished with, which is about an entire tier.
Anyways with that whole League of Legends nonsense, tell me if I should do a "Road to Gold" video. Okay that is all I have for this blog and so I'm ending it here. Don't cry because make sure you follow me on all my Social Medias to keep updated which are listed on my YouTube Channel. Love you guys to the fridge and back and see you next week!
*Let's be real here*

No comments:
Post a Comment