YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Chapter 15: All Coming Back Soon!

   Hey! TheDylanSark is back at it again, and we starting this year of videos next week! I am coming back from the dead now after my very long resting period? Hey I'm going to let you know that I'm going to make up some story about my comeback. Let's get into this -ish in this blog, so let's go!
   There I was laying on stone cold pavement. Just kidding it's California, ok shh let's get back into this amazing story. There I laid on hot pavement wondering why I am even laying down. I suddenly am laying on the grass because come on why pavement. Suddenly I knew what to do, so I pulled out my phone and starting playing Piano Titles 2. After reaching Level 41 and beating all of Christina's records ( http://seasidestyles.blogspot.com/), I started to regain my chakra, no stop come back (not referring to Naruto anymore!) I sat thinking of video ideas and after a month (don't ask) I finally have video ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment