This video is called "Talent Show Practice Vlog!" Guess what that means, and I hope you guessed right because I'm doing the Talent Show for my school "Portola's Got Talent." I will be playing guitar and either rapping or singing. Although I'm really not a good singer, so I think I'd rather rap. The rap I'm doing is called "Wonder If You Wonder" by Witt Lowry. All of you (should) know how much I love Witt Lowry. Talent Show Practice Vlog (Video)
I performed/recorded this video in my garage, I'm not sure how much I've talked about my garage in my blogs. So my garage was where my oldest brother used to be all day but now he is in college and I want the garage now. But I want to mostly remodel it and make it into a studio. I want a photo shoot area with that white background and bright lights so I can make videos there. I want my computer set-up on a raised wooden floor with desks and shelves, printer, etc. Then next to that will be like a lounge area with a couch-bed thing, a table, and two chairs. The garage is bigger than most other garages and we don't put our cars in there so there's no worry about that. Right now I'm just in the process of cleaning everything out because there's a lot of old stuff in there, then we paint and build the raised wooden floor then we furnish. After when it's built I can upload and record more because I'll be alone and I don't like to edit my videos when there are other people around. I can record whenever without any background noise, and I'll finally have proper lighting and equipment for my videos. Yeah so back to the video, it's filmed in my garage. This video was just one of those "Why not?" videos. It was really random especially while editing because for some reason I put other videos and sounds over my own voice and I realize that I really shouldn't have done that. It's already a "cringe-worthy" video and I kind of made it more like that with other videos.
Okay that's the end of this video, I mean blog I can't even type correctly but I'll leave it in there. I'm just rapping along to "Kindest Regards" Live right now not paying attention. Love you guys to the fridge and back and see you next week!
*Although I'm really not a good singer, so I think I'd rather rap.*
No comments:
Post a Comment