The Reason
You are the reason why I wake up,
The reason I don't have to look in the mirror close-up
The reason why I look out the window of the car,
The reason why I miss you when I'm far,
The reason I raised my hand in class,
The reason why I remind you in the car that we need gas
The reason I don't cry at school,
The reason you make me see the world isn't cruel,
The reason why you are my best friend,
The reason why when I'm with I don't have to pretend,
The reason why I hug you and not wanting to let go,
The reason why I let my true feelings show,
The reason why I'm sad if I see you cry,
The reason why you always tell me to try,
The reason why you always tell me to do my best,
The reason why you always push my abilities to the test,
The reason why I care about you the most,
The reason why I stopped eating glucose,
The reason why you are my Queen,
The reason why you keep the house clean,
The reason why I tell you about my day,
The reason why we can sit in the hammock and swing,
Is because I love you, Mom.
Hey what is going on everyone it's "The Reason why I'm TheDylanSark." I've always wanted to have my own clothing line and I think I finally found it. I was thinking of my old skate group called Team Tera, but I don't skate anymore so... Now it will be "The Reason Why" because I feel a lot of people can relate to that and it goes with a lot of quotes and motives. I wrote that poem for my mom based on the things we do together and started it off with "The Reason Why". I would actually love for a sweater with that on the front or back and on the opposite side have the logo. This was just some random thought, leave advice and comments below, and I'll update you on it later!
*The Reason Why*

No comments:
Post a Comment