YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Chapter 25: Team Tera Comeback?

Hey what is up you guys and I think my head is still hurting from Friday night. It's TheDylanSark here back at it again (not with the white vans) with another blog. You cannot believe how happy I am that viral video is finally gone. Anyways if this if your first time reading my blog, hello that I am Dylan, leader of Team Tera, owner of TheDylanSark Youtube channel, and overly average teenager. I'd love for you to catch up on just well everything.
In this blog we talk about the image on my right, why I was so hung over from Friday night, what is Team Tera, and whatever else comes to my mind!
First let's start with the fact of what is Team Tera? Team Tera was created back in 6th grade with David Kl. http://davidkblogs.blogspot.com/ . David and I were the leaders of it because we wanted to create a... wait for it... a skating group. I'm going to explain this like it was an anime series.
     We stood there in a desert, just the two of holding black bananas in our hands. They stood on the other side, he was a traitor so I grabbed the back of the collar of his shirt and threw him in front of us. They appeared, I held my breath, David not a fear in his eyes and did not blink. Two of them appeared one tall, one short, both long hair. They stood with their backs against each other, one disappeared, I drew my pistol and used it to deflect the quick slash of a sword. I only moved an inch and spun my pistol and threw it up in the air. "We are Team Tera and we will be your rivals, so remember our names!" I tightened the banana around my head and so did David. Russell was gone he stood up in front of the two rivals, Ryan and Max. Russell grinned dashed at me. Way too slow, David was in front and stopped Russell with his shield, Russell jumped over David it was a faint. I held my back against David's and shot ahead of me, then withdrew my gun. I formed signs with my hands and yelled "Summoning Justu: Bezner Twins!" As I bit my thumb to let out blood and slammed in into the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment