YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Chapter 23: Ready For Your Live Performance?

Hey what is up you guys, I have a serious question. Have you ever performed on a stage in front of 100+ people? Yeah neither have I, but it surely does sound fun for me. If you have performed on a stage then you know that feeling, I don't know I've never performed. So I hope you guys know that I am going to be in my school's Talent Show. No, I was not forced by my parents to do this, I wanted to do this by my own will. Let's get into the blog, which we will talk about ideas, the show, why you should come, and whatever else comes to my mind!
After this show I will be The One, The Famous, TheDylanSark. I don't really think that will happen but it be cool if it did. To be absolutely honestly I think people want others to be famous so that they can say that they know you, although all you did was pass them a paper. I would dead honest love to be famous, have people chanting my name, performing on a stage, people wanting to keep fighting for their lives because of me, support them through their troubles, have fan meet-ups, etc. A lot and I mean tons of people are going to doubt me and if and if I actually make it what are they going to do then? There's a quote that I hear from like an anime or something that's "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back." So if you are doubting me saying I'm never going to make I want you to look where you are, because while you are saying that I'm already walking ahead of you following my own goals.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment