YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Chapter 2: Rebooting Systems, Capturing Objective

   "Now I sound like all the other YouTubers." I like that quote because I really don't want to be like all the other YouTubers even though I eventually I will be like one of them! Welcome to Chapter 2, where I will continue talking about my YouTube channel, my videos, and timing of all this chaos.  As of now my latest video is "5 Ways to Avoid Giving Out Your Phone Number."

    Leaving off from how I was on my old computer. Yes I used a three year old Apple laptop and that was all I need at the time really. During this time I was in the 7th grade when I rebooted my channel. I remember when I made the first reboot video for my channel I was nervous, a little uptight, and didn't know how it was going to go. My computer was slower than filling up an empty pool with water. I downloaded a screen recorder that I found and it had watermarks while recording and you can see it in the video and the screen recorder on the computer made me even slower. It was a tragedy, honestly but there wasn't anything I could do other than to upload it because why not. Posted it on my Instagram where I basically get all my views from and it was an ok video. I wouldn't say amazing, that's for next week's video!

   The part I was nervous the most about was the actual first video I was going to upload. My first actual reboot video wasn't actually that video that I filmed with Deacon it was a video with all the introductions and outros that I made for my channel because first videos are always deleted. That video is gone so don't even think about going to it! You know what that video was so embarrassing because I just went back and watched it after writing that and I'm going to link it right here.
 Intros, Outros, HMP   I actually liked that introduction though not the part of me talking but the part of the "Hello-Mystic-Panda" which I liked because I used an application from Apple that I got for free and I used all these presents and ignore the other ones because those aren't as good. I remember I was known for my introduction so my friends would come up to me and sing it or ask me to sing it and it was funny but I actually liked that part of the song.

    Here's where I talk about my latest video and behind the scenes of it. Honestly first, let me say this that I love my new outro and I think it looks really cool and professional. I might change it a little bit but keep the same idea. Now for the actual video part is that I was so lazy because it was filmed in summer. Don't even ask me why it took me that long because then I have to make up an excuse. The actual part of editing just the video was less than 2 hours but I was also waiting to get this really cool rift on my guitar and record it and have that be the song for my outro. Well things change and things take forever to get right. I modeled the picture on the outro after the song "Froot" by Marina and The Diamonds and by the way "Froot" is my name on Steam (if you want to add me.) The song for the outro is "Bit Rush" by League of Legends (the game I play literally makes music and also soundtracks) which is on their YouTube channel. Here is the video by itself...
     See you in Chapter 3 where we talk about the things that are blowing up on the internet! Get it its the Bomb Dot Com outro? Hey I'm still trying to find my own phrase I can say. So Za'll (Pronunciation: Z-all like you are saying ya'll but with a z) good. Another Bomb Dot Com reference, no um ok. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this blog post because it was cool to read about all of the thing that go into making a YouTube video. Great job!

    ReplyDelete