I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! If you don't follow my Youtube channel or have no idea what I am talking about. I did not upload a video this weekend but I have a good reason or excuse it's whatever way you want to take it. I have a reason why I didn't upload but it's also an excuse because I was lazy. Before you get mad at me for doing nothing the whole week and then on Friday I decide to start editing the video is not my fault at all.
The video was a game of League of Legends with Deacon and Dax and I recorded it during last week and I am as lazy as lazy gets. This is picture explains why I couldn't upload this weekend. Yeah, videos by themselves aren't supposed to be this long to export. I couldn't even edit the video because the actual video part wouldn't load so I couldn't see the amazing plays I made. Editing a video by sound is hard, especially when it's a video game. I can't promise you that this video will even be out next Saturday. It depends on how lazy I am, ok this sounds really bad now because I am sounding so mean and unencouraged. Let me start over. I am going to put out a video next weekend! You know what? How about a video on Wednesday also because I didn't upload this weekend! Yay go fan club, I can hear my name being shouted for encouragement!
I was cringing while I wrote that. At least I still posted a picture to Instagram, I am in most of my thumbnails so I posted a picture I took with a bowtie in my hair that my friend made and the photo is already at 23 likes so I'm happy about that. My Instagram is on my Youtube channel so go check both of those out. Ah these promotions never get old, I even promoted myself during class one time. I'll try to get another recording I did with just Deacon for the upcoming Saturday because it was a smaller file.
Thank you everyone for reading this blog, I'm sorry it was short and not as long as my other ones. It was because I didn't upload but next week I'll be sure to have a full behind the scenes for the video! Ok, bye!
*I am as lazy as lazy gets*

Very nice blog and I now will subscribe to your youtube channel.
ReplyDelete