YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chapter 5: Loner Vlogs

 "He's trying to make me run, like this isn't P.E.!" The thumbnail is literally the weirdest one of all of my thumbnails for my videos. Yes, welcome back everyone for another week. My new video is out on my channel and I hope you didn't miss it! I'll be talking about it in the blog, my friends and even more updates, an idea that might just work, and whatever I can go from there. Latest Video
    I first want to talk about this week's video! This week's video title is yes you guessed it, "My Dog is a Monster." I wanted to do this vlog for a while and I finally got to do it. I took my dog for a walk and there was a lot of people on the streets so I didn't get to film too much. I show you some parts of my neighborhood not in detail but pretty lights are for sure. This is the first time I've done a vlog by myself and it's different from doing a skit or a gaming video. I may be the only one there for my skit but for vlogging it's more of press record and say what's on your mind. I wanted to talk more about things at school but I'll keep those thoughts at school. I know what you are thinking, no my dog is not actually a monster but I swear he was pulling me that entire walk. He literally tries to go to every tree so every time I have to tug him away from it and I swear if I don't he just goes to it and tries to "calm territory." I'm sorry about, um, me for that vlog, I might not be the most handsome person but I couldn't see what I was recording so I was too close up for some parts.
   Onto the next topic of such that I will choose and you will love. This one is about my friends which kind of a lot of things happened. Two of my friends that aren't friends with each other but are friends with me, oh look I'm so popular. So we were playing a game together and friend 2 wasn't doing so good and friend 1 was insulting him and calling him bad. I don't talk into my microphone during this game but these two do and I'm in a Skype call with friend 1 and he's just full on insulting friend 2 the entire game. Now to be fair friend 2 isn't too good to be honest and you can say I helped him get his rank in the game. For friend 1 he "earned" his rank I guess I don't know how much he paid for it, roasting people on my blog. Yup, no other blog like mine, it's all about me and others don't matter. Continuing with this 100% interesting story, after that game which I think we won surprisingly I don't think friend 1 and friend 2 are ever going to play with each other and friend 2 always asks to play with me and I also play with friend 1, so what am I going to do when friend 1 and friend 2 both ask to play with me around the same time. Yeah, I'm just going to tell them I'm playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, (long title, yeah I know.)
     An idea that might work is in this paragraph and is really cool. So you know how people at my age or our age, they are good at drawing? Scrape that and now I'm talking about Digital Art, instead of drawing things on a whiteboard I want to, ok listen, or read this. I want to have a story or have a tutorial and screen record my monitor (computer screen) and tell the story and do drawings relating to that scene of the story. I want to do this because I thought of it for something and I wrote some stories and have some ideas. I think it would be cooler instead of watching me just talk about it. I don't know if I will be drawing it in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, that I will figure out. I just hope this can turn out of make some really cool videos and really tell the story. I wrote a story that I want to do this for and I made it for a "warm-up" for English that we call story starters. This time it was to write about a story that you are in your 70's or 80's and complain about kids these days. I saw some people's and it was one paragraph or two, but no my story was twelve paragraphs. Ok, I get that some people wanted to finish it during class but no I waited two days after that day and then I wrote the ten other paragraphs in one sitting. Yeah so I literally love the story and that's probably why I wrote so many paragraphs, just because I related to the story so much from past experiences except for the ending because that was so beautiful and amazing. Too good for me though, sadly. I'm sorry if you have no idea what I am talking about, Ms. B should because I sent it directly to her on that warm-up because the I wasn't sure if the ending was school appropriate, I guess. I'm joking, kind of, I just already have the story saved there so I just continued writing it there. The story really related to me though because I wrote in a house my family rented when we went to Palm Springs and the story is set in Palm Springs, and it has two boys, they go somewhere after school together, and hang out together that day. It reminded me of my experiences and I think that is what makes good writing.
   That is where I'll be closing it off! This blog got really emotional, for me at least. Don't be afraid to come up to me to say hello or wave. I will keep you guys updated on what I'm thinking and updates, updates, updates. Nothing else I swear on this blog. Ok, love you guys to the fridge and back, bye! P.S.: Like my new blog cover, I made it myself! It's pretty sweet right. Careful you might be falling off the Virtual Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment