YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Chapter 4: Slides Into Your Feed

Guys, we did it! Hey what is up everyone, it's Dylan here and what a week. I would be saying don't get me started but it's a blog and it's too late, so here we go! Wait hold on let me open up ITunes so I can listen to some music. I'm sorry but I still get those moments where I pick my favorite song or it comes up and it's just that feeling and you start singing it or you are me and you are currently sick so you just not. But as you can see before I actually go into this story. New video is out on my channel it's called SaltYi and go be my 40th subscriber and we'll have a celebration together! Latest Video Link
       Yeah so first I am going to complain about my new video because first it took me this whole week to edit this video. Not because it was hard or I had so many special effects like come on I made that thumbnail in 5 minutes. Yeah I know I complained about it last week, so what? I just hate how went I exported the video when the camera moved it became pixelated. Ok, ok it was my fault for recording the whole thing and not doing recording it in separate parts. I still like how the video is though, me complaining and flaming, blaming or insulting, my allies and enemies and Deacon goofing off and just messing things up. I dearly encourage you to check out the video, drop a like, asking for too much? I am just going to let my fingers type so this blog is probably going to be really long.
      Continuing with YouTube and video related subjects, Deacon has made a channel. Yes, yes you heard it from me that he made a channel and will hopefully be posting sometime. When, I don't know how long did the grand canyon take to become like that? Can't think of an answer, same here. As for updates I have plans set in motion that I hope will be the best things ever. I have 2 songs with Leilana that we are working on. As a side note are you not subscribed to Leilana, how dare you! Leilana's Channel . If I am not lazy that day I will do a vlog that I have planned because I want to get into making vlogs and keeping you guys updated and tell all the drama that happened. I have another League of Legends video but I might just scrape it because it will look the same as the SaltYi did and be harder to edit also. Yeah so I'm really excited for one song that Leilana and I are doing because it is going to be an original piece, so yes I am making guitar for it and Leilana made lyrics so we are going to make that happen and the other song is a cover that we just need to record.
    Ok so something really awkward happened yesterday because yesterday is was my friend's birthday and I texted him a whole birthday message and it was really cool and then the reply I got that I can't say all of it because of "Parental Advisory" was "#*$, who is this?". At that point my mind was spinning and I even signed my name at the end of the message. It's only till later I found out he got a new phone, but 100%  it was his fault and that was just flat out rude. He said "he didn't read it carefully," and that got me mad but whatever. Things got sorted out but let's just not mention that for the blog.
   Thank you all for reading, even you Grammar Police person! Hope this helped since last week I didn't write as much as I "hopefully" usually do. I'll be trying to get my blogs usually this long so you can get all of the juicy, drag queen details. Sorry my blogs are so late that you have to read it the day after I just want to get the whole week done and then tell you guys everything that happened. And as always I hoped you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this so much! I couldn't stop laughing. Love you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete