YouTube Blog, Stories, and LoL Guides

Blog Cover

Blog Cover
(Made by Me)

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Chapter 17: Video Ideas?

Hey what is up in the up of the sky everyone! It's the TheDylanSark here with another weird blog. Sorry for my blogs lately I'm really lacking and getting later and later. So I wanted to talk about some video ideas. Okay so here are my videos ideas and comment below what I should do and your own suggestions.
1) Naruto Skit
2) Whole Rap Song
3) League of Legends Video
4) Playing a New Game?
5) Collab with (Suggestion?) ,      6) Phrases that I Absolutely Hate
7) How to Deal with Hate,         8) Why People's Opinions Don't Matter
9) Vlogs? (School, Behind The Scenes...)     10) DIYS?
11) How to ( Be a Rapper, Singer, Hit High Notes, Be a Band Member, etc...)


Well that's all I got right now I kind of need some help deciding what to do. How do you guys like my old, very old YouTube channel banner? I made that back when I was HelloMysticPanda, any old fans here that know me back then? I don't even know what I chose those photos it's video games, skate clips from a video, and a weird picture of me 0_0. Okay well see you next week, love you all to the fridge and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment